The first thing you need to do is create a sub-account API Key is to “apply for sub-account”, see below:
You will be prompted to fill in a Binance Sub Account application form, which you can find here.
Please note- Only after this application is approved will Binance activate the sub-account function on your exchange account. You will be able to create several sub-accounts within your main Binance exchange account.
Please follow the below steps to create an API key for your sub-account:
1.Log into your Binance account and click “on Sub-accounts” as below
2. Click the Subaccount section:
3. Click on the “Account Management” option to create a sub-account for Binance
4. Enter the email address for your sub-account. You can use either a regular email or a virtual email. Then create a password and click [Create Sub Account]
Note- Please note that you need to verify your email address after account creation.
5. You can view your sub-account under Account Management, see below:
6. To create API Key for the sub-account you just created, click “API Management” under the “Sub-accounts.”
7. Choose a sub-account from the drop-down list and click on the “Create API “button. Please see the screenshot below:
Please enter the codes prompted to successfully create API for your sub-account
Click “Submit” and the API key will be created as below.
To set the permissions for your sub-account click “Edit restrictions”
For a spot exchange sub-account – Click “Enable Spot & Margin trading”
For a Futures sub-account – Click “Enable Futures”
Note: If you choose to Leave the “Unrestricted” button selected, your API key “enable spot & margin Trading” or “enable futures” permission will only be active for 90 days. Read more about the rule here.
Please note after clicking the Save option, there will be a pop-up to inform you that your API trading permission will expire in 90 days if you chose to have your IP access restrictions unrestricted:
8. Once you edit the permissions, do not forget to save and copy the API Key & Secret Key.
9. Now, you can proceed to add the API Keys to HyperTrader.
Click here to learn how to add API Keys to HyperTrader