The first thing you need to do is create the API Keys on Bitvavo first.
Please follow the below steps to create an API key:
- Log in to your Bitvavo account.
- Click on your name at the top right and choose “API”.
3. Click on the button ”Request new API Key”.
4. Enter the API key name and the IP address(es) you want to restrict access to. If you do not supply an IP whitelist, anyone with the keys may perform actions on your account. It is highly recommended to use the IP whitelist.
Please note: Multiple IP addresses must be separated by commas.
Please note: To create an API key, 2FA must be enabled.
5. Now, choose which permissions you want to add to the API key.
Please note: Withdrawals requested with API keys will bypass 2FA.
5. Now, Click on ‘Confirm.’
Click here to learn how to add API Keys to HyperTrader